1. We chop the tuna into squares.
2. Finely chop half an onion.
3. Then we mix three tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, a little grated ginger, a pinch of salt, and mix.
4. Pour the onion over the sauce and mix well with a wooden spoon. Add the chopped tuna and mix with your hands so as not to break the squares.
5. We let it marinate.
6. Chop the avocados in similar squares, place them on a plate, and squeeze the lemon over them to prevent them from rusting.
7. Add another pinch of salt and drizzle with Betis Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Enjoy this healthy and delicious tuna recipe!
- 450gr of fresh red tuna fillet cut into squares
- 2 avocados
- 41 onion
- 1 lemon
- Soy sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh ginger
- Betis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sesame oil